email@example.com ~ 775.624.7862
All Classes are $25 each per person unless otherwise specified, classes include shamanism, hydroptherapy, composting, dousing, structural restoration, phenomonology, urban farming, nutrition, food as medicine, recapitulation, making altars, ceremonies and more….
(foot Baths) stimulating health by using a foot bath as the medium. Foot baths were used in the ancient world to stimulate the pituitary in times of illness. We take it several steps further by teaching how to bless the water we use and blend mixtures of essential oils, fresh and dried herbs, fresh and dried fruits that create the enviorment to transform stress, illness and emotional disfunction.
repair ritualized muscular mechanics that has lead to structural collapse and pain. Using tools such as movement, hip roller s and balls begins to break apart hardened and damaged tissue, drain lymphatic, build new nerve passages, open energy channels, lengthen muscles and manage chronic pain.
Body De~Construction Class
For health and Healing Yourself
Learn simple tools that you can repair the collapse of skeletal system from impaired ritualized muscular
mechanics causing the pain. Clean up and release scar tissue and lymphatic system. Chronic injury,
stress, pain and disease learn methods to help yourself and your body. The body’s proper alignment
which comes from the structure is vitally important to health, emotional stability and spiritual freedom.
Research by Dr. Bruce Lipton shows that if the spinal channel which dictates the outcome of the entire
body’s structure stays misaligned that cellular mutation happens which will then create disease/s. This
is the underlining issue of all pain (mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical) that has gone “properly
untreated”. Tools: hip rollers and balls of all sizes. I bring hands on education and philosophies for
proper stretching and spine strengthening processes. This class is held at Idlewild Park
Reno, Nevada 89509. This class runs the 3rd Sunday of every month starting April 16, 2017 rund through August 20, 2017 from 3 pm to 5 pm. $25 per person drop in. Yoga mat and comfy clothes.
For more information contact Bridgette @ consciousnessofeconomics.com or 775.624.7862
A Sesaon Of Composting
This series of Classes will be exploring Biodynamic Compost methods. Compost is the foundation of back yard food productions, urban farms and full scale farming. This is a 4 part series on making Biodynamic Compost.
1) What is compost? What is Biodynamic compost? Where to put compost in your yard, how to build compost using Biodynamic methods, what to put in your compost (for different uses), what you can do with your compost, tools and supplies you need, how to care for your compost and how to cover it. Lecture March 25, 2017 will be held at Simply Water 1070 Gentry Way Reno, NV 89502. $25 per person 4pm to 6pm
2) Hands on building of Biodynamic compost. Bring water, proper clothing to participate. April 15, 2017 location TBA, second location will be the location for 2nd, 3rd and 4th class. $25 per person 4pm to 6pm
3) Feeding and watering the compost. Just like it sounds, first opening of compost and how to manage it. Bring water, wear proper clothing to participate. June 3, 2017 location TBA. $25 per person 4pm to 6pm
4) Harvesting compost, uses and” turning” the compost which builds the foundation of the new compost. August 19, 2017 location TBA. $25 per person 4pm to 6pm
Phenomenology is the exploration and description of phenomena, where phenomena are the things or experiences as human beings experience them. Phenomenology is a science of beginnings that demands a thorough, in-depth study of the phenomenon, which must be seen and described as clearly as possible. Accurate description is not a phenomenological end, however, but a means by which the phenomenologist locates the phenomenon’s deeper, more generalizable patterns, structures, and meanings. Rephrased in phenomenological language, Goethe’s way of science is one early example of a phenomenology of the natural world. He sought a way to open himself to the things of nature, to listen to what they said, and to identify their core aspects and qualities. Phenomenology is an approach to science that studies the world through what we as humans can directly observe and experience using multiple tools that use a whole brain approach. In these studies of nature, we will see the plant as a whole, and in the parts we can see with our naked eyes. In so doing, we learn the true essence of the nature. In this phenomenology study of nature, we need to cultivate the ability to let thoughts dissolve and experience, for instance, the plant kingdom as just the thing-in-itself. We need to be active in not doing, and allow the plant, tree, bee or soil to speak. It will tell us all the mysteries of its life, and ultimately, the truths of existence. It is an elegant and beautiful view of the study of nature.
1) Practicing Phenomenology of Bees/ Wasps. April 22, 2017 at Washoe Lake, Nevada from 10am to 3pm, bring water, snack, and chair, wear proper clothing and bring a note pad. $25 pp
2) Practicing Phenomenology of Soil/Dirt. June 17, 2017 at Davis Creek Washoe Valley, Nevada from 10am to 3pm, bring water, snack, and chair, wear proper clothing and bring a note pad. $25 pp
3) Practicing Phenomenology of Trees. July 22, 2017 at San Rafael Park Reno, Nevada 10am to 3pm, bring water, snack and chair, wear proper clothing and bring a note pad. $25pp
4) Practicing Phenomenology of Leaves. August 26, 2017 at San Rafael Park Reno, Nevada from 10am to 3pm, bring water, snack and chair, wear proper clothing and bring a note pad. $25pp
Food As Medicine
Urban Farming / Back Yard Food Production
Why We NEED to Urban Farm in OUR Community Lecture
What kind of food production is right for me: urban farm, back yard food production, herbal garden, small orchard or just vegetables?
What is full circle?
Why composting for medicine for soil, land, animals and humans as foundation for any production?
Spiritual reasons we should work with soil, water, growing food as a reconnection to the earth to heal us emotionally.
“Food As Medicine” why it is important to grow at least 25 percent of our diets to cure disease.
How do animals fit in, how animals can fertilize our lawns, manage bug issues and other benefits.
March 11, 2017~Simply Water 1070 Gentry Way Reno, Nevada 89502~4pm to 6pm $10 per person
Urban Farming/Backyard Food Production Class Series 2017
This 4 part urban farming series will go over basics ideas, methods and some hands on practice. Whether you are interested in growing herbs for cooking or medicine, or interested in growing as much annual food out of your yard as possible this series has a bit of everything. Suggest that you also take the 4 class series on composting along with this class series, that class starts on March 25, 2017 at Simply Water 4pm to 6pm.
1) We will begin with space, design, and foundation of food productions. How big of a space do I have? What do I need to do to prepare the space? Where is my water source from house plumbing to water collection? What can I grow in my space? What kind of tools? Are animal’s part of my plan and possible benefits? Composting properly and where? April 8, 2017 at Simply Water 1070 Gentry Way Reno, Nevada 89502 from 4pm to 6pm, $25pp
2) Mixing landscapes, fruit trees and bushes, preparing soil (bring sample of your dirt), ground planting or garden beds, transplanting and direct seeding options, flowers, herbs and medicinal plants (for bees, Animals and soil), dousing and Earth Acupuncture remedies for sorting out best places and energies for building up your back yard and for assisting with bug issues. May 20, 2017 location TBA, 4pm to 6pm, $25 pp
3) Companion planting, seed harvesting, seed saving, types of seeds: GMO, organic and heirloom, animals that fit best in backyard food productions, animals waste composting, dry composts, compost tea and sprays, importance of mycelium, treating mold, how to properly harvest food from plants to get a longer season from them. June 10, 2017 location TBA 4pm to 6pm, $25 pp
4) Late fall and winter growing, in the ground, green house or cold frame, how to properly cover crops, best and easiest winter crops for backyards and nutrient density for our bodies during winter and how to work with winter sunlight. July 8, 2017 location TBA 4pm to 6pm
Medical Shamanism Class
For Health and Healing Yourself
Medical Shamanism Class is a class that gives simple tools and practices to cure ourselves. Every month for an hour and half we will have a sacred power space to participate in practices with each other. This class covers basic principles, ideas and practices in Shamanism for generating power which leads to health. These practices are for reclaiming lost energy or power, generating new energy or power, cleaning and clearing up any leaks, bringing “taken” or “given” away back to ourselves. Basics will include: witnessing for ourselves and others, recapitulation how to, tensegrity or shamans passes and forms (movement) which cleans and generates energy/power back into the luminous sphere and some short journeys to into the mystery. A series of practices including shaman passes, simple elemental practices or dreaming tools will be given at during each class. The student may use them for the following month as home work. It all begins with our lost emotional body, finding it and building a bridge to bring it closer to our physical form. You can be more energetic, have increased vitality and live longer.
This class is the 4th Sunday of every month starting April 23, 2017 and runs through August 27, 2017 @ Idlewild Park Reno, Nevada 89509 3pm to 5pm. $25 drop in per person. Comfy clothes and a yoga mat. For more information contact Bridgette 775.624.7862 or ministryofconsciounessnevada.org